Your Appointment With Us
Your first appointment will consist of a comprehensive examination, focused on your main complaint and identifying all possible problems, explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.Except in emergency cases, the following will form part of the examination:
- Medical and dental history
- Visual oral examination
- Digital photographs of the teeth and oral structures
- Other diagnostic aids when necessary
- A treatment plan discussion will be done at a follow-up appointment for comprehensive cases, wherein the diagnoses and problem list will be discussed. A treatment plan and cost estimate will also be provided.
* Please bring a referral letter and any x-rays to the first appointment
* All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
The relationship between patient and doctor requires commitment, time and effort from both parties. With these, the result will ensure you look and feel great with a smile that will keep you smiling.